Log in and check your account balance or make a payment
Welcome Pacific Tigers!
We are excited to be a part of your educational journey at Pacific. The mission of the Student Accounts Office is to support and advise our students in understanding their financial obligations to Pacific with the patience and effective communication that will encourage their development into financially responsible adults. We interact daily with students, parents, faculty, staff and administrators along with outside agencies either in person, by phone, fax or email and provide assistance with questions regarding billing charges.
What does that mean? It means that we are here to help you with your questions regarding your student account. Come visit us in our office on the first floor of the Finance Center, give us a call at (209) 946-2517 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to your success as a Pacific Tiger!
- MARCH 13-17: Spring Break
- APRIL 1: Summer Payment Deadline for Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Audiology & Physician Assistant
- APRIL 3: Summer 2017 registration opens for continuing students
- APRIL 24: Pharmacy Classes Begin
- MAY 1: Summer Session I Payment Deadline
- JUNE 1: Summer Session II Payment Deadline
- JULY 1: Summer Session III Payment Deadline
SUMMER SESSION I, II and III: For tuition information and refund schedule please click here.
- Do you have a Finance Hold (FH) on your account? If so, it is prohibiting you from registering for courses and/or changing your registration. Contact our Student Accounts Office today for assistance on removing the FH hold. Please review the View Holds link on the Student Services - Student Records section of the Academic tab on insidePacific for the appropriate department contact information regarding all other holds.
- If you are a financial aid recipient, please ensure that all of your financial aid requirements have been completed and have been accepted/approved (if applicable). Please contact Financial Aid at (209) 946-2421 with questions about your financial aid award.
Have a credit balance on your student account? You may request your refund beginning the second week of the semester by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Student Account Refund Request and include your University ID number. Save time and receive your money faster by submitting the direct deposit form to have the refund deposited directly into your bank account rather than waiting for a paper check in the mail.
- Considering dropping or withdrawing from courses? Make sure to review the SPRING 2017 REFUND SCHEDULE and PHARMACY SPRING 2017 REFUND SCHEDULE to understand the potential financial implications.