For Undergraduate students (Domestic and International), the non-refundable application fee is $35.00 and is due at the time of your application submission. Payments are made online as part of the application process.
This applies to Pacific's own online application and the online Common Application.
Pacific wants to make sure that application fees do not pose a barrier for any student who wishes to apply for admission. To qualify for a fee waiver, you must meet at least one of the following indicators of economic need:
- You have received or are eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- You are enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You are enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You live in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or are homeless.
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan.
- You can provide a supporting statement from a school official, college access counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
Pacific is also offering a fee waiver for dependents of Pacific Alumni and Military Veterans.
Please be sure to complete the "Fee Waiver" Section on the Common App or the "Request a Fee Waiver" section on our own application.