Update on spring programming from the Center for Teaching and Learning
The Center for Teaching and Learning has a cozy workspace and coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks if you need to boost your grading productivity.
We have been busy planning our spring CTL programming. As you look ahead, please peruse our calendar of events for a variety of spring opportunities, including:
- Syllabus studio, where we will discuss elements of a learner-centered syllabus and exchange syllabi-in-progress for feedback.
- Workshops on assessing learning in class, gathering student feedback to enhance learning and navigating difficult conversations with students.
- Bryan Alexander's workshop on digital storytelling and keynote, "Storms of Change: Forces Driving the Transformation of Higher Education"
- Our new Tech Bytes weekly series, offering bite-sized conversations on tech tools that can enhance your curriculum.
- Canvas Essentials workshops and mini-sessions on specific Canvas tools.
...and much more! We are continuously adding events. To learn more, click here to subscribe to the CTL's e-newsletters.