• Print
return to Office of the Registrar


Office of the Registrar
Phone: 209.946.2135
Knoles Hall, 1st Floor
Mailing Address:
University of the Pacific
Office of the Registrar
3601 Pacific Ave
Stockton, CA 95211

Veterans Path to Success at Pacific

Welcome former and active members of the Armed Services, to Pacific!Flag and Diploma Picture

We are here to assist you with your transition to Pacific and make it as seamless as possible. Our goal is to ensure you receive the best service possible while attaining your educational and career goals at Pacific.

Path to Success:
(Download/Print a PDF version of this checklist by clicking here)

 You need to complete and submit your application to Pacific along with ALL official transcripts to the office of admission. The application can be completed on line at www.pacific.edu/admission. The admission office is located on the first floor of Knoles Hall. Their contact information is as follows:

209-946-2211- Phone
209-946-2413 - Fax

You need to submit to the VA Representative located in the Registrar's office, on the first floor of Knoles Hall, a copy of the following forms; 22-1990 application for educational benefits or 22-1990e application for family members to use transferred benefits or 22-5490 application for survivors/dependents, DD 214 discharge form and your certificate of eligibility letter. If you are missing any of these forms, turn in what you have while you are waiting for the remaining forms.

Once you are enrolled at Pacific and are eligible to receive VA benefits you must IMMEDIATELY notify the VA Representative if you drop or add any classes. Failure to do so could result in an overpayment from the VA that could require you to make a repayment. However, certain mitigating circumstance can result in an overpayment "Forgiveness" by the VA. Also notify the VA Representative if you change your address or your program of study. READ all correspondence we send you very carefully. Our correspondence often contain VA requirements and information that will directly impact you. All correspondence will go to your Pacific email.

You need to complete your FASFA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) in order to apply for financial aid. The FASFA is completed and submitted on line at www.fafsa.ed.gov. When completing the FASFA you will need Pacific's school code 001329. If you have any questions please refer to the financial aid web site at www.pacific.edu/x27062.xml. Their contact information is as follows:Proud to support troops flag picture

209-946-2421 - Phone
209-946-2758 - Fax

Other Support Services

Student Accounts:
Charene Morris 209-946-2517

Educational Resource Center
Tenisha Tevis 209-946-2458

Support for students with disabilities:
Danny Nuss 209-946-2879

Student Veterans Organization (SVO):
Gerold Curell g_curell@u.pacific.edu

We know that this can be a stressful time and this form is a tool to help assist you with the steps that need to be taken as a new or returning student at Pacific. This form is not intended to answer all your questions but more as a guide to start you on the path for success.